Reef Finery / Sulani Renovation

House Renovation Challenge


I tried to do my own renovation challenge with a Sulani World lot. It was easy enough.

I chose the Reef Finery lot which is quite large. I tried not to change much the structure of the house, which already had a large room, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. I just added one more bedroom to it and reconfigured the interior a bit.

For the decoration, I chose natural colors for the furniture and the walls. Also some concrete for some walls and the fireplace.

This is how the house looked before.






I did not make any changes to the landscaping of the lot. And this is how it was after the renovation of the facade.






Inside it was like this.












I hope you liked this renovation. Leave me your comments below and if you want to receive my latest post, please subscribe! 😉

If you want to download this lot, I leave the link here.


Reef Finery / Sulani Renovation Reef Finery / Sulani Renovation Reviewed by MMVA Sims 4 on junio 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.