Small Cabana (No CC)


I built this house especially for a challenge of r0ckieplays_ but it also turned out so well (according to me) that I decided to share it on my page.

Usually, I don't like to build or decorate without custom content, because I find the base content of the game a bit boring, but I think from now on I'm going to try to make my constructions with the basics. 

What do you think about it? Leave your comments below.

This is how it turned out...




















Small Cabana

Lot: Residential - 20 x 15
Location: Willow Creek 
Cost: 43.295 § (furnish)
Cost: 12.145 § (unfurnish)
Rooms: 1bedroom & 1 bathroom

Download (SFS)

đź’“ If you liked đź‘Ť this construction, leave your comment below.


Small Cabana (No CC) Small Cabana (No CC) Reviewed by MMVA Sims 4 on julio 05, 2020 Rating: 5

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnologĂ­a de Blogger.